SUGGESTED READING FIRST: HOW TO USE DAILY POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS
The Top 100 Positive Affirmations List for the 10 key areas of life is here for you to use to reprogram the subconscious mind, change your limiting beliefs and inspire positivity in all ways. When used properly, positive affirmations have the power to transform your life and produce positive change in what you think, what you say and what you do, and ultimately in all your circumstances from your health to your relationships to your self-confidence to your finances—anything you choose.
What You Put In, is What You Get Out
The power of affirmations is nothing new and people have been using them with varying degrees of success for a long time. Your success with them (or any other technique for that matter) lies squarely in how you use your positive affirmations. Use them half-heartedly and your results will be half-hearted. Use them with intention, and your results will come to reflect those intentions. For this reason, I recommend reading the 10 fundamental rules for using daily positive affirmations before using the affirmations in this list or making your own.
FURTHER READING: HOW TO USE DAILY POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS—10 FUNDAMENTAL RULES
How to Use the Positive Affirmations List—A Summary
The positive affirmations list below (and on the next 2 pages) can be used to challenge your limiting beliefs and overwrite them at the level of your subconscious mind through their repetition. By repeating positive statements of your choice daily (morning and night) and for 40 consecutive days, with focus, feeling and a positive attitude, you will reprogram the subconscious mind to match their positivity. Any thought repeated often enough (more so with focus) is, in time, accepted by your subconscious mind, overwriting opposing beliefs and creating positive ones in their place. By persisting in the use of affirmations, you will come to see massive transformation in your life.
The 100 Positive Affirmations List for 10 Areas of Your Life
What follows is my positive affirmations list divided up into 10 different areas of life, inspired by my own experience and the works of New Thought authors such as Emile Coue and Christian D. Larson's Optimist Creed. The first area is affirmations for your self-concept. This is also the most important area because it focuses on affirmations to transform what you believe about yourself. And all other areas of life are directly affected by your self-concept. The other areas of life I have focussed on are self-improvement, health and body image, relationships, love, success, finances, life in general, manifesting and the ultimate list of positive affirmations, which is to affirm your True Self.
Feel free to add your own categories. You can use the statements in these affirmation lists as is or else as a guide to inspire you to create your own. You may find some overlap between the categories but that is to be expected because essentially there is only one category and that is YOU.
#1 Positive Affirmations List for Your Self-Concept
- I am confident and trust myself to do my best.
- I always think the best, do my best and expect the best.
- I respect and accept myself.
- I have forgiven myself and have let go of my past mistakes.
- I only think thoughts that support the best version of me.
- I am so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
- I think well of myself and only speak kindly to myself.
- I am so blessed to be a naturally joyful person.
- My optimism for life shines through in everything I think, say and do.
- Peace of mind reigns supreme in my inner world.
- Every day in every way, I am getting better and better.
#2 Positive Affirmations List for Self-Improvement
- I enjoy caring for my well-being in every way.
- I am committed to improving myself every day and enjoy doing so.
- I have strong positive beliefs in every area of my life that serve me in every way.
- I am committed to a life of excellence for me and for all who I encounter.
- I gladly give my time and effort to improving myself.
- I can learn something from everyone.
- I neutrally observe how I think, speak and act and then change whatever I want.
- I can handle anything—there is usually nothing to fear.
- I can change my thoughts and attitude at will.
- Every day and in every way, my inner world is getting better and better.
| continued: page 2-of-3 |
#3 Positive Affirmations List for Health and Body Image
- I am so grateful for my perfect health and for the health of my loved ones.
- I enjoy being active and exercising for my health.
- I feel glorious and full of energy to do everything I want.
- I always think health, I always talk health, and always act in a way that serves my health.
- I love everything about my body and do my best to maintain its health.
- I take care of my body and it takes care of me.
- I feel attractive in every way.
- I feel naturally comfortable and beautiful in the clothes I wear.
- I love, love, love my body.
- Every day and in every way, my health is getting better and better.
#4 Positive Affirmations List for Relationships
- I am so lucky and blessed in my relationships.
- I am so blessed to have truly good friends with excellent virtues.
- I choose my friends based on their virtues.
- I am my own best friend, my greatest confidant.
- I take joy in the success and happiness of others.
- I wish joy, health and success for everyone I meet.
- What I want for myself, I want for everybody else.
- I am always fair and just with myself and others.
- I enjoy the respect and acceptance of others.
- Every day and in every way, my relationships are getting better and better.
#5 Positive Affirmations List for Love
- I truly love myself in all ways.
- It is wonderful to feel so loved by myself and others.
- I am an example of how to love yourself and others.
- Loving myself is the greatest love of all.
- I am so blessed to be in a loving relationship with the person I love.
- I trust and listen to my intuition. It always guides me lovingly.
- I am lucky in love and always will be.
- Everyone is my mirror. The love I have for myself, I receive from others.
- Every day and in every way, my self-love is getting better and better.
#6 Positive Affirmations List for Success
- I define my own success.
- I am optimistic about the future.
- I know that I can achieve anything I put my mind to.
- I am committed to and productive in attaining my goals every day.
- Self-discipline comes naturally to me.
- I am open to the opportunities that are all around me.
- I inspire and encourage others through my actions.
- I can overcome any obstacle.
- I know there is nothing like failure—there is only feedback.
- Every day and in every way, my success is getting better and better.
| continued: page 3-of-3 |
#7 Positive Affirmations List for Money and Finances
- Money flows abundantly to me.
- I have the money to live life just as I want it.
- I enjoy using my money wisely.
- Money is a useful tool and it serves me well.
- I know just where to invest my money and do so intelligently.
- I have more than enough money saved for anything I may need.
- I take joy in giving of my money to those in need.
- Whenever I need money, I always have more than enough.
- I look after my finances with ease.
- Every day and in every way, my finances are getting better and better.
#8 Positive Affirmations List for Life in General
- Life is wonderful and brings me good experiences.
- I always look on the bright side of life and find the good.
- Isn't life wonderful? It sure is.
- I am kind in thought and deed to every living creature I meet.
- Life is full of positive possibilities for me.
- I love life. There truly is so much to love about it.
- I love living and participating in life.
- I am so grateful for everything I have in life.
- Life is always kind to me. I always find my way.
- Every day and in every way, my life is getting better and better.
#9 Positive Affirmations List for Manifesting
- I know I can create anything I desire for myself and others.
- I naturally assume the consciousness of my wishes fulfilled with feeling.
- I am the master of my mind and of my life.
- Creating my own reality and manifesting my dreams is easy for me.
- What I think Universal Mind thinks, what I desire, Universal Mind desires.
- I live life with awareness and purpose.
- I guard my subconscious mind and only allow positive inputs to pass its doors.
- I have unwavering faith—the kind that is the evidence of things not seen.
- I change myself first and then enjoy watching my circumstances change.
- Every day and in every way, my manifesting is getting better and better.
#10 Positive Affirmations List to Affirm your True Self
- I am always in favour of love, goodness and life at its highest expression.
- I Can and I Will.
- I am the master of my destiny.
- I am dreaming. I am the dreamer.
- All is a projection of my consciousness.
- The All is within me. I am one with God.
- Where I am, God is. Where God is, I am.
- I am free.
- Every day and in every way, I remember who I truly am.
- And the ultimate affirmation: I AM
Every Day in Every Way...
You will notice that the last example on each of the positive affirmations list is a version of Emile Coue's “every day in every respect, I am getting better and better”. This is a very powerful and complete statement any which way you use it. The words “every day” suggest an ongoing daily process, “in every way” refers to every area of your life while “getting better and better” guards against resistance because it's not extreme—it just suggests you are better today compared to yesterday.
This then brings us to the end of my personal Top 100 Positive Affirmations List. As a reminder, make sure to read the article on how to use daily positive affirmations. Persist in repeating the positive statements you choose, be patient with yourself and soon your own tailor-made list of positive affirmations will become who you are and the circumstances of your life will follow suit.
IN A NUTSHELL
In a nutshell, positive affirmations are a very powerful technique for reprograming your mind to be more positive and optimistic, while overwriting negative or limiting beliefs and in time creating the circumstances that match the affirmations. You can use this Top 100 Positive Affirmations List as the foundation of creating your own personal affirmations list. You can use it as is, re-word them to suit you, or else create your own. Whatever you choose, persist in their daily repetition until they feel natural to you and in time they will have become your actual beliefs.